How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting?
Are you a WordPress beginner who is wondering what is managed WordPress hosting?
During your research, you probably came across numerous managed WordPress hosting companies and found that prices of managed WordPress hosting are quite higher than the average shared hosting right?
If you’re like most people, then you probably thought: Why is there such a big price difference? Is managed WordPress hosting really that much better? Do I need managed WordPress hosting for my site? Is managed WordPress hosting worth the cost? If so, then which is the best-managed WordPress hosting company?
If you have any of those questions, then you are in the right place.
In this article, we will highlight the pros and cons of our service of managed WordPress hosting so you will also compare our service with the top managed WordPress hosting companies by this checklist.
- Highly optimized servers for WordPress means more secure, faster, and reliable performance.
- WordPress specific tools like automatic backups, automatic updates, command line control, etc.
- WordPress centric support helps you solve problems quickly
- Blazing Fast – Managed WordPress hosting servers are configured specially for WordPress. They are blazing fast even when your website gets a lot of traffic.
- Security – You are practically hacker-proof when you go with a managed WordPress hosting provider. They have a very tight security layer that actively scans for malware and blocks all hacking attempts.
- Expert Support – Unlike other web hosts, the staff is highly knowledgeable in WordPress. They advise you against using plugins that impact performance, solve problems faster, and much more. It is like having an army of WordPress experts on your side for assistance.
- Automatic Updates – You don’t have to worry about updates because they are done automatically.
- No downtime – No matter how much traffic your site gets, your website will probably never go down.
- Dev Tools – Although it varies by the host, you usually dev tools such as staging area, version control, etc.
Sales point of the best WordPress Hosting WP .NET ( Managed WordPress Hosting )
Due to a large number of users using WordPress, the benefit of managed WordPress on Hosting WP.NET is that you do not have to worry about ANYTHING. We will optimize your site for performance, make sure that your site is secure, and keep regular backups. On top of that, they advise you if a specific plugin is having a negative impact.
Bottom line, our WordPress hosting is hassle free fast WordPress hosting with high-quality support from staff with lots of WordPress experience. While all this sounds amazing, the plans for managed WordPress hosting is usually on the higher end of the scale. For example, a Gold WordPress Hosting Package with a popular managed WordPress hosting provider costs $11.66/month where you can host Unlimited Domain (getting maximum of 500,000 visitors per month). The next level higher ( Platinum WordPress Hosting Package ) where you are allowed multiple domains and unlimited disk space ( SSD ) will cost you $16.66/month. All package comes with Google Cloud platform.
HostingWP.NET is great for established bloggers who can justify the expense with their revenue. It is for people who do not have the skills/time to deal with the technical side of things.
Now that you know all of your WordPress hosting checklist options, it is time for you to make a decision. We run several sites that get millions of pageviews per month. We will give a perfect 5 out of 5-star rating WordPress hosting for you. Check out the best web hosting providers.